Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Europe 2019
Date: 31 January, 1 & 2 February 2019
Location: Royal College of Physicians, London
Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Europe (AWR Europe) is a three day CPD certified international conference on basic and advanced surgical strategies for the complex abdominal wall defect, including reconstructive and aesthetic techniques. Scientific lectures and practical video sessions will be combined with open panel discussions and debates by our international Faculty.
Key themes of the meeting will be:
- Minimising risk in AWR
- Prevention of abdominal wall defects
- How do we choose our mesh?
- Component separation techniques
- Parastomal and other hernias
- Management of complex AWR
- Abdominal wall transplantation
- Aesthetic contouring of the abdomen