We believe, everybody deserves to get the best treatment to meet their needs.
Everybody deserves to understand the complete truth and hence are taken through an educative process through honest and transparent communication.
A successful procedure will make you feel more like yourself and give you greater confidence for years to come.
On the other hand, ending up in the hands of an inexperienced surgeon increases your chances of having poor results, which can lead to additional costs, time, and heartache.
A board certified plastic surgeon help us generate best results.
Finding a board certified cosmetic surgeon who has experience in your procedure of choice is critical to getting the results you desire.
The patients need a dependable way to know if their surgeon is properly trained and experienced in cosmetic surgery.
How to find the right cosmetic surgeon for you?
1. Make sure the cosmetic surgeon is board certified
Many people think they can depend on state medical boards to ensure that surgeons are qualified to perform the procedures they advertise, but that fact is that the government does not require a surgeon to be specifically trained in the procedures they offer. This problem is most acute in the area of cosmetic surgery, as many doctors with general surgery or other medical training hop on the cosmetic surgery.
2. Confirm the surgeon’s experience in the specific procedures you want
Cosmetic surgeons can have subspecialties within the field. Each area of cosmetic surgery requires different skills.
Choose a surgeon who is board certified in cosmetic surgery and has substantial experience in the procedure you are considering.
Ask the surgeon regarding,
- How did you train in the procedure I am considering?
- How many years you have been performing this procedure?
- How many times have you performed this type of procedure?
3. Choose a surgeon whose aesthetic sense appeals to you
We all know that what one person finds beautiful may be unattractive to another. For this reason, you can’t just trust a friend’s recommendation or depend on the cosmetic surgeon’s experience. You need to look carefully at the results for each surgeon.
Look at the photos of patients before and after surgery. Compare the results for the procedure you want. Pay closest attention to patients who have similar qualities to you.
But always keep this photo session in the last after completing almost all the tests and have nearly decided to go for surgery because privacy is very important to every patient.
Look for consistency in a surgeon’s results for all patients who have had the procedure you are considering.
4. Pay attention to how much comfortable you feel with the surgeon and their staff
You need to feel 100% comfortable with your cosmetic surgeon and their staff.
Surgery is a big deal, and there can be ups and downs in the path to your new look.
Choose a cosmetic surgeon whom you trust completely with your safety and results.
Always ask yourself
- Do I like spending time with this surgeon?
- Do I trust him to recommend what’s safe and right for me?
- Do I feel comfortable in asking my doubts throughout the procedure?
- Do I feel comfortable to disclose all my medical history to him?
5. Know about your anaesthetist
Your safety during surgery depends in large part on the anaesthetist. Know about the qualification of your anaesthetist. You need board certified anaesthesiologist to administer anaesthesia for your safety.
6. Check the operating facility
Before you have any surgery, you need to make sure that your procedure will be performed in a well-equipped operation theatre. This could be a hospital, a day care surgical centre, or an outpatient surgical facility. A good quality hospital maintain the strict standards for staff, sanitation, equipment and patient care.
By choosing a good quality hospital, you can help to ensure the following for your procedure,
- Qualified, trained and experienced support staff
- A fully qualified anaesthetist
- A clean, sterile fully equipped operating room
- Adequate personnel and equipment to respond to emergency.
7. Customer service
You want to be sure about that you are being served and treated well. This will be obvious a few minutes after you walk in the door of the hospital.
Also look for
- Is the staffs are friendly and helpful?
- When you try to contact them, do you receive a prompt reply?
- Are you able to get clear cut idea about surgery, recovery and the rest needed?
- Whether the fee structure is reasonable?
Your choice of cosmetic surgeon will be a choice you live with for years, if not your entire life. So, be wise in choosing your cosmetic surgeon.